2021 Virtual Holiday Drive
We are proud to be part of a tradition that has lasted over thirty years with BOMA/GLA members. As we continue to navigate through the pandemic – we may not be able to collect the thousands of food, clothing, and toys in our buildings as we have done in the past, however, we are still providing help to the charities dependent on us since we began the drive so many years ago!
During the Holiday season, we have partnered with the charities below and pulled together Amazon Wish Lists to help the families in need. Last year with your help, we were able to raise over $27,000 that went directly to the charities through purchases on Amazon Wish Lists - our goal this year is to DOUBLE that!
Here are the charities that YOU can help support in 2021!
Here's How It Works
We've gathered information from our charities on what they need and created Amazon Wish Lists. Here's a step-by-step guide that makes donating easy and safe.
- Select a charity from the participating charities list.
- Add items to your cart.
- At checkout, select the charity's address listed under "Other Addresses."
- Purchase your item(s). Yes - it's that easy to donate to the people in need.
NOTE: If you would like to donate to multiple charities, please make a separate transaction per organization. Amazon can only send items to one address per checkout. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
- Optimist Youth Homes and Family Services (Treatment and support)
- El Centro Del Pueblo (Community based families)
- Homeless Health Care Los Angeles (Homeless health care)
- Culver City Backpacks for Kids (Students - supplement food)
- Aviva Family and Children's Services (At-risk children/families)
- The People Concern (Safe housing for homeless)
- Exceptional Children's Foundation Kanye Eras School (Special Ed)
- Carmen Lomas Garza Primary Center (At-risk children)
- Universal Community Health Center (Community Health Services)
- Vista Del Mar Child and Family Services (Resources for support)
- Violence Intervention Program LA (Victims - Family/Sexual Abuse)
- Volunteers of America Los Angeles (Education, literacy & Health - Children services)
- One Voice (Head start families)
- The Midnight Mission (Path to Self-Sufficiency)
- Aspiranet (Foster youth 16-25)
- Children Today (Children development - trauma)