Annual Holiday Drive Committee
The Holiday Drive Committee works together to produce an annual community drive. The drive encourages members and their tenants to take part in a fundraiser to collect food, clothing, and toys that benefit multiple charities in the Greater Los Angeles community.
The committee consists of a Principal Member Chair and an Associate or Professional Member Co-Chair. The committee also includes a combination of Principal, Associate and Professional Members to help organize the details of the drive, promote awareness, and supply support. Committee members serve one-year terms.
Staff Liaison: Director of Marketing
- Promote the drive and the committee's mission.
- Secure food, clothing and toy donations.
- Help to coordinate donation drive details.
- Help to create promotional materials.
- Secure location for the Volunteer Sort Day.
- Participate in the Volunteer Sort Day on the second Saturday of December.
The committee meets for approximately one hour each month on Zoom or in person, May - December. The drive runs from November through December.
One hour committee meetings. As the drive dates get closer, other planning meetings are added in November. Committee members are also expected to attend the Volunteer Sort Day held on the last Saturday of December.
Number of Committee Members:
This committee ranges from fifteen to twenty members.
Director of Marketing