REAL ASSETS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM: ENHANCING THE FIRST YEAR ATTENDEE'S EXPERIENCE
The Real Assets Conference and Tradeshow Mentorship Program partners first-time conference attendees with mentors to enhance the attendee's experience at this event. Guidance throughout the conference by our mentors can be rewarding both professionally and personally for the mentee and the mentor. Our mentors are selected from a group of highly experienced commercial real estate professionals.
"The Real Assets Conference and Mentorship Program allowed me to network with other industry professionals and receive the guidance to confidently navigate through meeting vendors and other BOMA/GLA members. As you can imagine, the industry is huge and having someone by your side to answer your questions and lend a helping hand is very valuable, especially when your mentor is well known amongst colleagues."
- David Cortes, Kilroy Realty Corporation
- Get more out of the conference by investing in your own growth. The mentorship program is open to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a property management professional
- Must be a first-time Real Assets Conference attendee
- Perfect for new property Managers not actively involved in BOMA/GLA
Participants are split into groups of five and are assigned a mentor to accompany them throughout the event. The mentor will make introductions to industry practitioners, answer questions, and provide guidance throughout the conference and tradeshow. Participants will have the opportunity to connect with professional real estate professionals during lunch as well.
Lincoln Property Company
Additional benefits include:
- Exclusive meet & greet, and introduction to the Conference.
- Raffle drawing for participants.
Real Assets Rising Star Awards
This new competition recognizes Mentorship Program participants who go above and beyond. Winners are chosen based on points awarded for various activities within BOMA/GLA.
Click here to learn more.