Do you have unique knowledge of a specific topic in the commercial real estate industry?
Then BOMA/GLA is looking for you!
We’re seeking highly qualified individuals to give presentations which cover topics which are both timely and valuable to BOMA/GLA members. They should highlight an issue or topic of concern in the local region, and they should present members with beneficial knowledge and solutions.
We are looking for professionals to share successful case studies, lessons learned, and best practices that reflect all aspects of the responsibilities that building owners and managers may have.
Submission Approval Process
Submissions are evaluated by BOMA/GLA’s Education Committee. Once your presentation is selected, we will contact you to schedule the program.
The length of the presentations will vary depending on the topic and setting, but will generally be 20, 60, or 90 minutes.
They can be given at seminars, workshops, webinars, videos, Lunch-n-Learns, Ted-style talks, Power Hours, and other educational events.
Presenting to BOMA/GLA members has many benefits, including:
- Getting in front of an elite and influential audience
- Gaining experience and visibility
- Building your network by personally interacting with industry colleagues
- Establishing your own professional credibility and leadership
- Refreshing your own knowledge while preparing
- Challenging yourself
- Giving back to the industry by sharing your insights and expertise
- BOMA/GLA does not reimburse any travel expenses or pay speaker fees/honoraria for education sessions.
- Education presentations are required to be non-commercial. Presenters may not promote a product, service, or anything representing monetary self-interest. Any proposal deemed as a sales pitch will automatically be removed from consideration.
- Industry service partners must include speakers who can speak to the application or implementation of ideas or products discussed in the proposed session – customers, end-users, or clients.
- Professional photo and bio will be requested after the presentation has been selected.
- The program fee and parking will be compliments of BOMA/GLA for the speaker.
- Once a presentation is accepted, a new person cannot be added or switched out without prior approval from BOMA/GLA Education Committee.
- For all accepted submissions, BOMA/GLA reserves the right to edit any submitted copy for promotional purposes.