2023 Annual Toy Drive
Join the Largest Biggest Toy Drive Ever! The BOMA/GLA Annual Toy Drive is back, and this year, it's better than ever!
Prepare to make a difference this holiday season as we create an unforgettable experience for needy children. We proudly announce that the BOMA/GLA Annual Toy Drive has been completely revamped for 2023. It will be the biggest toy drive yet, benefiting local charities supporting our community's children.
This year's BOMA/GLA Annual Toy Drive is about fostering a sense of belonging, camaraderie, and community spirit. We invite you and your building to join us in spreading joy and happiness to those less fortunate. Participating in the toy drive makes you an integral part of a movement that aims to make the holiday season brighter for children facing hardships.
Early Bird Registration Open Now. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Our early bird registration is now open, and we encourage you to secure your spot as soon as possible. Registering your building doesn't cost anything, and it's an excellent team-building activity that brings everyone together for a heartwarming cause.
Impact Lives: By participating, you are directly contributing to the happiness and well-being of others.
Tenant Amenity: Being part of a meaningful initiative means your tenants will be proud to be associated with a building that actively supports the community.
Team Building: An incredible team-building opportunity! Engage with your team, collaborate and work together.
How to Sign Up
Step 1: Preparing for the drive - SIGN UP HERE
- Register your building/company during the sign-up period from now until December 1st.
- Inform your team and tenants that you'll be participating in a community drive that covers the Greater Los Angeles area with other BOMA/GLA members and it benefits multiple local charities in the area.
- Create/Distribute marketing material for your lobby, captivate, or in-house signage to promote the upcoming drive. (Don't worry, we will provide the marketing material to help)
Step 2: Drive collection dates, 11/6-12/13/23
- Continue to promote drive by encouraging tenants to drop off toys in the collection bins.
- Promote bringing a toy during the tenant events or Holiday parties.
- Secure your collection items in a safe place for pick up at the end of the drive.
Step 3: Pick up dates or drop-off locations, 12/14-12/15/23
- You will be contacted to schedule a pick-up of your items at the end of the drive.
- There are also drop-off locations if you would rather drop the items off directly.
Step 4: Volunteer Sort Day, 12/16/23
- Participate in sort day at Fox Plaza, where all the volunteers get together and sort the items into groups for the participating charities to pick up.
Help us make this season memorable for those in need!
Corporate Sponsorships Available
This year's e-gift card sponsorship opportunities provide another great way to support the Annual Toy Drive. Find out about the three main sponsorship tiers, their benefits, and how you can purchase a sponsorship today.
Best Decorated Box Contest!
Get your team together and decorate your toy collection box or bin in a holiday theme and win!
Once you decorate your bin, take the opportunity to take the best photo during the drive and submit to enter.
Important Dates to Remember
Registration is Open Now
8/1/23 - 12/1/23
Drive Collection Dates
11/6/23 - 12/13/23
Pick Up Dates
12/14/23 - 12/15/23
Volunteer Sort Day at Fox Plaza
Can't Participate in Person?
We wish that you could participate in person for this huge community drive, but we understand time is precious. We will make sure that your items get to the Volunteer Sort Day to distribute to the children in need. Thank you!
We are supporting 12 charities, so once you purchase your items, they will be shipped directly to the BOMA office, and we will bring them to the Volunteer Sort Day to distribute to the charities.
If you would like to send items directly to the BOMA office, you can send them to:
BOMA Greater Los Angeles
700 S. Flower Street, Suite 590
Los Angeles, CA 90017