Masters Golf Committee
Our annual Masters Golf Tournament is held in November at Palos Verdes Golf Club located in Palos Verdes. It is an 18-hole tournament with on course sponsors, contests, mulligans, food stations, raffles, and an awards reception. All membership types can sponsor or register a foursome.
The committee consists of the Chair (principal member), Co-Chair (associate/professional member), and members at-large.
Staff Liaison: Director of Programs and Events
- Attend and participate in meetings as scheduled.
- Represent the committee at association events.
- Promote the Masters Golf Tournament.
- Secure foursomes, sponsorships, and raffle prizes for the tournament.
- Secure event volunteers.
- Assist with tournament logistics and contest.
The Golf Committee meets once a month, via Zoom.
May - October
One hour per month
All committee members are expected to attend the golf tournament.
Number of Committee Members:
This committee consists of sixteen (16) members.