CRE Summit and Showcase Committee
The CRE Summit and Showcase is an afternoon tradeshow held outdoors at a member building. With an opening and closing speaker to discuss subject matter that is impacting the industry. The showcase has over 20 Associate/Professional Members exhibit to share their latest products and services. Plus, a DJ, hosted food, and bar. This event is free to Principal Members. If an Associate/Professional exhibit or sponsor, they can purchase additional tickets. Non-member principals can pay to attend.
The committee consists of the Chair (principal member), Co-Chair (associate/professional member), and members at-large.
Staff Liaison: Director of Programs and Events
- Attend and participate in meetings as scheduled.
- Represent the committee at association events.
- Participate on a subcommittee.
- Identify opening and closing speaker topics.
- Speaker outreach and selection.
- Promote the CRE Summit and Showcase event.
- Secure sponsorships, exhibitors, and raffle prizes for the event.
- Select the event venue.
- Choose the event theme.
- Assist with event logistics (DJ, Catering).
- Secure event volunteers.
The CRE Summit and Showcase Committee meets once a month, via Zoom.
January – July
The time for subcommittee meetings will vary.
All committee members are expected to attend the event.
Number of Committee Members:
This committee consists of fifteen (15) members.
Cushman & Wakefield