Social Distancing Guidelines
To that end, we have developed a set of guidelines for participation in BOMA/GLA events. They are based on workplace and other guidelines developed by the State of California and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health to minimize exposure to the Coronavirus.
- Individuals who are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or fever should not attend on the day of the event.
- Attendees may be asked to form a line for registration during which social distancing protocols should be followed.
- Signage will be provided at each event to serve as a reminder of the guidelines.
- All attendees will be expected to wear a face-covering at events.
- Depending on the venue, guests may be asked to enter through one door and exit through another. This prevents overcrowding in entryways.
- Guests will be expected to maintain social distancing as much as practical for the particular event space. BOMA/GLA will ensure that seating areas allow for space between attendees.
- Occupancy will be limited to 50% capacity per State and LA County Guidelines.
- There may be additional guidelines prepared for each event.