Rising Star Program
- Grow your professional network
- Build long-lasting professional relationships
- Gain a greater understanding of the commercial real estate industry
- Learn more about BOMA/GLA and how to access association resources
If you are new to the commercial real estate industry, participating in this program will enhance your professional growth and build your business network. Mentors will provide support, share knowledge, skills, and information and serve as an industry resource throughout the year.
The program will begin in January 2023 at the Rising Star Orientation, where participants will meet their mentors. The program will end in September 2023, and all the participants successfully completing the program will qualify for the Rising Star of the Year Award presented at the end of the year.
To participate in the program, sign up at Rising Star Program Registration Form by January 13, 2023. This program is free for all participants and mentors.
- Up to five years in the CRE Industry
- Current BOMA/GLA Member
- Attend Rising Star Events
- Meet & Greet Orientation - January 31, 2023
- Networking Event - May 11, 2023
- Community Event - July/August 2023
- Attend two BOMA/GLA events with your mentor(s)
- Connect with mentor quarterly to review professional goals