Rising Star Program
- Grow your professional network
- Build long-lasting professional relationships
- Gain a greater understanding about the commercial real estate industry
- Learn more about BOMA/GLA and how to access association resources
If you are new to the commercial real estate industry, participating in this program will enhance your professional growth and build your business network. Mentors will provide support, share knowledge, skills, information and serve as an industry resource throughout the year.
The program beings January 28th at the virtual orientation where participants will meet their mentors. The program will end November 30th, and all participants successfully completing the program will qualify for the Rising Star of the Year Award presented at the Awards of Excellence program in December 2021.
To participate in the program, just click the link below by January 14, 2021. This program is free for all participants and mentors will be assigned prior to the orientation.
- Up to five years in the CRE Industry
- Current BOMA/GLA Member
- Attend Rising Star Events
- Virtual Meet & Greet Orientation – January 28, 2021
- Virtual Networking Event- August 4, 2021
- Attend at least one educational offering each quarter
- Attend one networking event with mentor
- Connect with mentor quarterly to review professional goals