Rising Star of the Year
- Grow your professional network
- Build long-lasting professional relationships
- Gain a greater understanding about the commercial real estate industry
- Learn more about BOMA/GLA and how to access association resources
If you are new to the commercial real estate industry, participating in this program will enhance your professional growth and build your business network. Mentors will provide support, share knowledge, skills, information and serve as an industry resource throughout the year.
The program beings February 13, 2020 at the Rising Star Program Orientation where participants will meet their mentors. The program will end December 31, 2020, and all participants successfully completing the program will qualify for the Rising Star of the Year Award presented at the Awards of Excellence program in December 2020.
To participate in the program, just click the link below by January 31, 2020. This program is free for all participants and mentors will be assigned prior to the February orientation.
- Up to five years in the CRE Industry
- Current BOMA/GLA Member
Attend Rising Star Events:
- Meet & Greet Orientation – February 13, 2020
- Summer Follow-up Event- August 13, 2020
- Attend at least one educational offering each quarter
- Attend one networking event with mentor
- Connect with mentor quarterly to review professional goals