Rising Star Program
- Grow your professional network
- Build long-lasting professional relationships
- Gain a greater understanding of the commercial real estate industry
- Learn more about BOMA/GLA and how to access association resources
If you are new to the commercial real estate industry, participating in this program will enhance your professional growth and build your business network. Mentors will provide support, share knowledge, skills, information and serve as an industry resource throughout the year.
The program will begin in February 3, 2022, at the Rising Star Orientation where participants will meet their mentors. The program will end August 31, 2022, and all the participants successfully completing the program will qualify for the Rising Star of the Year Award presented at the Awards of Excellence program on October 20, 2022.
To participate in the program, sign up at Rising Star Program Registration Form by January 19, 2022. This program is free for all participants and mentors.
- Up to five years in the CRE Industry
- Current BOMA/GLA Member
- Attend Rising Star Events
- Meet & Greet Orientation - February 3, 2022
- Networking Events - May 12, 2022 and September 8, 2022
- Virtual Networking - July 20, 2022
- Attend two educational offerings
- Attend one networking event with your mentor
- Connect with mentor quarterly to review professional goals