Summer Member Mixer Committee
The Summer Member Mixer is a networking event with a DJ, hosted food and bar. It is held at a member building or event venue and is free to all membership types.
The committee consists of the Chair (principal member), Co-Chair (associate/professional member), and members at-large.
Staff Liaison: Director of Programs and Events
- Attend and participate in meetings as scheduled.
- Represent the committee at association events.
- Promote the Summer Member Mixer event.
- Secure sponsorships and raffle prizes for the event.
- Select the event venue.
- Assist with event logistics (DJ, Catering).
- Secure event volunteers.
The Summer Member Mixer Committee meets once a month, via Zoom.
April - August
One hour per month
All committee members are expected to attend the event.
Number of Committee Members:
This committee consists of eight (8) members.