30th ANNUAL HOLIDAY TOY, FOOD and CLOTHING DRIVE
Many families in our community are finding it increasingly difficult to provide for themselves and their children. Small donations and participation through a drive can make a huge difference, and the cost of basic human needs is far less than we think.
The process is so easy and over 150 buildings and companies take part in this citywide drive spanning over the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Sign up - Sign up now and start promoting to your tenants. The drive collection dates start Monday, November 4th, but you want to get your tenants excited about joining the drive.
- Recycle a box from engineering and place it in your lobby on November 4th.
- Decorate it and use the BOMA/GLA marketing flyer provided for the annual contest.
- Communicate with your tenants to donate through newsletters, on captivates or any other electronic communications.
- Post our flyer around your building to let them know the drive is citywide within the Greater Los Angeles community.
With this marketing, we've made your drive even easier to promote!
Gift Suggestions and Sample Tenant Letter
Drop Off Locations
Volunteer Sort Day Information