BOMA Greater Los Angeles is part of the largest and most active commercial real estate federations in the world. We represent more than 2,000 professionals in the Los Angeles area, connecting them with the people, information, education, and resources they need to maximize effectiveness at every level of building management.
Membership in BOMA/GLA gives you access to a wide array of member-only resources that are essential in achieving your organization’s goals including:
- Policy Influence – shape policy with access to key legislators and policy makers through committee involvement.
- Exclusive Resources – access to member only information and education, white papers, how to videos and more.
- Valuable Connections – connect with leading commercial real estate professionals across multiple disciplines.
- Free Professional Development Programs – free to members, including webinars and in-person courses.
- Newsletters and Publications – access to a wide array of resources exploring the latest trends and case studies.
Serving building owners, managers developers, leasing professionals, corporate facility managers and asset managers, BOMA/GLA provides up-to-the-minute knowledge in every aspect of CRE, as well as career advancing opportunities, valuable face time with colleagues, suppliers and peers, and an unmatched level of active support and expertise.
Membership Categories and Rates
Click here to view our current membership categories and rates.
Expand your professional network and make valuable, career-building connections.